- Deeply moisturises, Hydrates dry skin and gives a younger-looking skin.
- Can be used as a Carrier Oil with essential oils for skin and hair.
- This oil is an excellent source of antioxidant, essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins.
- It helps to boost collagen production in skin thus it promotes soft youthful skin and delays sign of aging.
- Because of its thick consistency it is a perfect moisturizer for dry skin.
- It prevents from sun damage, lightens dark circles, heals skin disease and wounds.
- It also fights hair loss and helps in hair growth.
- Free from harmful chemicals
Avocado helps in moisturizing dry skin and gives a younger-looking skin.
- Use Avocado Oil on its own or dilute up to 20 to 30 drops of essential oil with 60ml of carrier oil for body massage.
- Face/Body - Warm up small amount of oil in palms and gently massage all over face and body.
- Hair - Simply apply to scalp and gently massage hair from root to tip. Leave it for 20-30 minutes. Cleanse hair with mild hair cleanser.
Hydrate Avocado Oil
Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil.