Perhaps one of our favourites due to the encouragement of strength, courage and perseverance that it offers through this unique blend of essential oil scents. The warmth that radiates from this aroma calms the senses, creating an internal sense of emotions that lift you up, and charge you through the most challenging of days.
Great for yoga teachers (in class), wellness studios, spa's, meditation practice, exams, meetings, and anytime you need to feel in 'control' of a situation that may let your unsettled emotions rise up in fear.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Made from pure essential oil, 10ml
Cedrol in cedarwood oil may have a soothing effect on the mood, making it beneficial for anxiety, and reducing stress. It is also known to facilitate relaxed respiration and to encourage sleep.
When used in aromatherapy, clary sage oil can help alleviate stress by inducing a sense of well-being, calming the mind, reducing anxiety and even reducing blood pressure. It has also been shown to relieve menopausal symptoms and alleviate menstrual cramps.
Juniper Berry oil has a calming and grounding effect and also cleanses and purify the air. It also acts as a natural sleep aid when used in a diffuser, or as an uplifting fragrance when a few drops are added to clothing or a handkerchief.
- Breath the scent in deeply to induce calmness on the go. You can find small bottles at local health stores or online.
- You can shake the oil in water and use it as a room spray. Just be sure to give the bottle a good shake between spritzes. You can also spray this mixture lightly on your bedding or couch cushions. Try 10 drops in 30 mls of water.
- Do a patch test to check to see if you’re sensitive to this essential oil.
- Don’t apply essential oils directly to your skin. Instead, add three to five drops in an ounce of carrier oil for a massage oil. Dab a stronger mixture directly on your skin, like a fine perfume. The pulse points at your wrists and temples or behind your knees and ears are all good spots.
- Sprinkle the oil onto faded potpourri, or use the crushed leaves and buds in tiny linen packets to make drawer sachets.
Courage | Essential Oil
Juniperus virginiana (Cedarwood) oil, Salvia sclarea (Clary Sage) oil, Juniperus communis (Juniper Berry) oil.